Responsable appel d'offre
+33 6 71 92 40 69, firstname.lastname@example.org
30 B, rue des Mousses, 13008 Marseille
Skills and Competences
– Build answering strategy with a focus on profitability and quality of commitments while showing the value of Gemalto offer against the competition.
– Acts as Project Manager for the duration of the tender, coordinate and challenge all contributors and experts (Sales, Legal, Finance, Product, quotation, technical experts…) in order to deliver the most competitive proposal while minimizing the risk exposure
– Build and maintain strong expertise on all the aspects of offers; manage complex offers involving several products and BU or based on new technologies (eg. Cloud)
– Apply Shipley processes, manages internal validation and escalation to management
Trusted expert, developing and teaching innovative solutions
– Create long term customer relation: Awarded best Technical Consultant in North Europe three years with the highest scores at customer satisfaction surveys
– Assist, train and pilot MNOs during their launch, migration to 3G and advanced services launch
– Improve practices and tools for the benefit of the team (eg. SharePoint, MS access, complex Excel documents, OneNote). Build and deploy corresponding trainings.
– 1st Common Criteria certification of NFC product team; Digital signature product certified by customer experts based on my security analysis.
July 8th, 1977, French, Driving License clean
English: Good reading, writing, verbal skills
Helpful team player, always positive, available & accessible.
Dynamic, persevering, tenacious, fighter spirit
Improvisation theatre, regular sport practice
Wrestling 1985-1996 (Vice-Champion France)
Vocational Degree, Industrial & Embedded Computing Science : IUT Valence
Master Degree, Computing & Mathematic Sciences : IUP Avignon
Internal & external trainings : Gemalto
Shipley, SharePoint, communication, selling, negotiation, project management, from 2G-to-4G networks (ParisTech), Gemalto products
Bid Manager : Gemalto
Support sales managers in complex bids; Working on all Gemalto solutions with a focus on Mobile Connect, Subscription management and IOT solutions.
Certification coordinator & trainer : Gemalto
Coordinate certifications activities (Global Platform, EMVco, MasterCard, VISA, Common Criteria); Participate to standardization.
Provide expertise and trainings to Product, Program, R&D, marketing, sales teams More than 200 people trained in 3 years
Create and deploy synthesize procedures, trainings and tools to constantly improve Gemalto certification quality and efficiency
Technical Product Manager : Gemalto
Product manager PK products (eg. digital signature).
Technical Product manager High end (U)SIM (PK, cryptography, NFC payment and transport, LTE). Define product functionalities, review R&D deliverables and manage risk decisions.
Technical consultant, (U)SIM card Expert : Gemalto
Technical referent that assimilate mobile network operator requirements, define and validate appropriated (U)SIM card industrial solutions in accordance with product marketing & commercial strategy.
2003-2009, North Europe, expatriated 3 years in Rotterdam, working with TeliaSonera, Orange, Vodafone, H3G …
2000-2003, EMEA, Mediterranean, African markets
- 1999 (2 months)
Development trainee : Fire squad’s Head office
Automatized alerting of experts using radio antennas
- 1997 (3 months)
Development trainee, Network administration : SFR
MS Access solution for BSC/BTS configuration