EXPORT ASSISTANT US
Corania is looking for an export assistant for the US market.
A PROPOS DE CORANIA
CORANIA is a company specialized in creating, developing, producing and marketing its own brands of fragrances on the 5 continents since 1934.
Its principal clients are importers/distributors, agents, retail chains (Perfumeries, Drugstores, Department Store) & Travel Retail.
Your role will consist in participating actively to administrative & commercial management for our development on the US market.
Genuine right-hand man of the Export Manager in charge of the US market, you will conduct & manage in a proactive way:
- Administrative procedures linked to our implantation in the US market such as :
- Products specification
- Shipping products & documents
- Process establishment
- Accounting & Stocks management including :
- Billing on our ERP
- Payments follow-up
- Checking stocks availability, planning stock replenishment, monitoring the deliveries
- Weekly reporting, statistics & sales analysis
- P&L update
- Marketing :
- Preparing all the marketing tools for our agent & customers
- Following up with PR agencies the plan built for our brand
- Analyzing the ROI
- Organizing the follow-up & the negotiation with our US suppliers of POS materials
Higher education, equivalent Bac+4/5
Experience required: Work placement
Required Language: English – Bilingual (US Native would be a plus) & French
Methodic & organized
Good interpersonal skills
Pack office : excel, powerpoint