Pricing Analyst Atlantic
CMA CGM group is looking to hire a Pricing Analyst Altantic for a job based in the United States.
ABOUT CMA CGM
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 449 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2016, they carried 15.6 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial and logistics solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 600 agencies network, the group employs 29,000 prople worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseille.
THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO
- Pricing for outbound nominated services via Guideline, LARA SQ, in order to optimize volume and revenue on services;
- Analyze performance versus allocation, apply corrective actions on pricing if necessary to ensure fill factor and profitability on services;
- Report on performance and market trends through weekly highlights, weekly meetings and ongoing communications to optimize volume and revenue on the services;
- Provide analysis to management with potential and contributions regarding D&D conditions;;
- Analyze and present pricing strategy for tender cargo participation to ensure participation is in alighnment with the Line strategy;
- In conjunction with Trade Management develop strategies for assigned trades to ensure maximization of revenue, cargo mix and vessel utilization;
- Setting and maintenance of all freight rates and related terms and conditions for the assigned services to ensure that strategies are met.
SKILL SETS / EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma required;
- Demonstrated analytical, logical and strategic skills;
- Good computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently within a team environment;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of industry experience required;
- Ability to Multitask with multiple deadlines;
- Bilingual English/ Spanish required;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.