CMA CGM group is looking to hire a BI Specialist for a job based in Brazil.
ABOUT CMA CGM
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 449 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2016, they carried 15.6 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial and logistics solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 600 agencies network, the group employs 29,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseille.
THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO
Scope of responsibilities :
The BI Specialist aims to develop, create and maintain tools to ensure the process of making informed business decisions so as to improve or sustain organization’s competitive position. It groups Business Intelligence aspects to deliver comprehensive analyses to sustain and develop the company strategy offering. As marketing, development and execution of marketing plans to search targets from brand awareness to product promotion, generating creative ideas. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Issue Marketing reports to the Regional Board and Head Office and support Key Departments on monthly performances to capitalize new business opportunities and minimize the effects of competition;
- Interpret business requirements and determine optimum BI solutions to meet need;
- Drive the comprehensive understanding of market dynamics including customers, competitors, market trend, technology and other forces. This may also include macroeconomic conditions and regulatory issues;
- Create specific databases and update for managerial purpose and monitor the regional performance and stated budget;
- Monitor Macroeconomic figures, market share evolution, growth and trade segmentation with services analyzes with niche comparisons as well as competitors and market trends;
- Ensure that responsible decisions are made based on correct data projections;
- Presentation support including slide consolidation, data gathering, graphic design, social media and other online sources requiring up to date maintenance.
Education and experience requirements :
- Degree required in Business Administration, Marketing, Comex and related;
- Excellent level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Assess and PowerPoint) + desirable knowledge in programming;
- English (fluent);
- Minimum 5 year experience working in the field.
- Business oriented;
- Results focused;
- Communicative and creative;
- “Think outside the box” profile