VIE – Digital Transformation Leader
Airbus Spain is looking for a Continuos Improvement Specialist for Illescas-Spain, for a 12-month VIE contract, to join the Performance & Improvement Department.
ABOUT AIRBUS GROUP
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Its people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in its work, they draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Its diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function. Airbus is looking for highly motivated graduates aged 18 to 28 years, who are citizens of the European Union (all E.U. nationals, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). Candidates meeting these criteria and interested in a VIE, please register before your 28th birthday. For graduates who would be interested in a career with Airbus, this could be the start of a rewarding future in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector. The VIE is a specific contract, under Ubifrance’s eligibility criteria.
Your mission and main activities will be:
– Lead and facilitate the use of new technologies for business: 3D printing, AR/VR, Internet of Things…
– Manage digitalization projects using Agile/SCRUM methodology
– Run and participate in creativity workshops, marketplace, conference and seminars
– Strengthen and improve internal and external network including Universities and external Companies
SKILLS SETS/ EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
– Knowledge of programming languages (such as C, Python, Visual Basics…)
– French: Native/Proficiency
– English: Negotiation
– Spanish: Intermediate
– High orientation and interest towards new technologies and digitalization (Internet Of Things, Augmented Reality…)
– Excellent Interpersonal skills
Please apply through Airbus website.