Sales Support Coordinator
CMA CGM group is looking to hire a Sales Support Coordinator for a job based in Brazil.
ABOUT CMA CGM
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 449 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2016, they carried 15.6 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial and logistics solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 600 agencies network, the group employs 29,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseille.
THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO
Scope of responsibilities :
The Sales Support Coordinator’s main mission is to coordinate the team in the daily activities, supporting the manager and the team to be more productive.
He/she will leading sales support team, coaching and interacting with regions in order to solve problems in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate the sales support activities (pre selling) at national level through a structured and standardized process focused on improving productivity and efficiency, e.g. time response, assertiveness;
- To ensure that staff is delivering complete assistance to all customer’s needs related to pre selling steps;
- To organize team strategically and share quotation activities aiming to ensure all requests from Commercial Outside’s are properly treated and attended by the best way and as faster as possible;
- To review process in order to improve productivity and time response for quotation;
- To motivate sales support team, establishing individual and team goals and objectives;
- Anticipates human impact of changes and sets actions to ensure proper change implementation;
- Ensures that his/her team members have the highest level of performance in the market in terms of customer service, product knowledge, understanding of customer requirements and exploration of new solutions/ opportunities.
Education and experience requirements :
- Degree required in Business Administration, Logistics, Comex and related;
- Intermediary level of Microsoft Office. Within 90 days it will be expected to have an intermediate level on LARA, MIRA, DIVA and CRM;
- English (fluent);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial in industry Logistics.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Results oriented;
- Customer focused;
- Good communication skills;