CMA CGM Logistics is looking to hire a Sales Executive for a job based in Brazil.
ABOUT CMA CGM LOGISTICS
CMA CGM Logistics is part of the group CMA CGM covering all the aspects of Supply Chain.
Present in more than 120 countries, CMA CGM Logistics is also the supply, receipt, storage, order preparation, customs, transport to production sites (or via platforms).
The CCLOG Sales Executive’s main mission is to develop new business and manage a customer portfolio for the CCLOG Products. She/he sells products and services related to it, while promoting Group image and values.
- Mapping the Freight Forwarding Market in Brazil to define strategies for commercial actions, in order to develop all the Products for CCLOG;
- Identify the commercial market opportunities and Prospect and follow up on the customers in order to develop and monitor the customer’s portfolio;
- Sell the products and services and advise customers on specific compliance rules and support their technical needs;
- Participate in commercial events and develop a professional network within her/his commercial area;
- Receive, qualify in priority customer requests, in fonction of their strategic importance, and process their request;
- Perform the quantity of visits defined by your Director;
- Produce the visit reports for every visit performed;
- Present to the Director the weekly visits planning;
- Contact by phone and email customers for spot business;
- Actively participate on the actions taken by the inside sales;
- Closely follow up the portfolio managed, maintaining a good relationship with the customers through regular visits and phone calls;
- Plan and conduct commercial visit according to the commercial action plan and produce visit report along with customer follow up;
- Participate in establishing the Commercial action plan;
- Negotiation with the suppliers and Agency network abroad;
- To establish a closer relationship with Suppliers;
- Relay quotation request from his/her customers to inside sales as needed;
- Coordinate his/her actions with the Inside Sales in priority about customer and market knowledge including sales leads, communication and follow up whenever required;
- Follow up customer’s feedback on quotation;
- Accomplish with due reports to Head Office;
- Provide information to customer service to prepare SOPs.
SKILLS SETS/ EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Education and experience requirements :
- Degree required in Business Administration, Logistics, Comex and relates;
- Intermediary Microsoft Office + Advanced Excel;
- English (fluent);
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the Shipping/Sales market.
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure;
- Good communication and customer/results focused;
- Dynamic profile.