Plant Manager (M/F)
EuroTech is looking to hire a Plant Manager.
EuroTech is an international consulting and recruitment company, which is specialized in supporting large French companies in the fields of Oil & Gas and Infrastructure all over the world.
Reporting to the General Manager, the appointee will perform the following responsibilities :
- To assist an installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of all plants and associated protection & control equipment in the transmission and distribution networks;
- To supervise technicians/ tradesmen/ contractors in executing construction and maintenance work and other supporting functions;
- To operate 22kV and 11kV switchgears and handle all work in the distribution network upon acquiring the required in-house Electrical Safety Rules authorization;
- To investigate system faults, alarms and defects and attend emergency duties beyond office hours.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related discipline with heavy current/ high voltage concentration;
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant working experience;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written;
- Possession of a valid driving licence for Class 1 and 2 vehicles.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Engineer.
EuroTech offers attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate.
Apply now will full resume including current and expected salary.