Project finance and structure finance analyst M/F- VIE
Société Générale is looking for a Project Manager for a job based in Dubaï.
ABOUT SOCIETE GENERALE
Société Générale S.A. is a French multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Paris. The company is a universal bank and has divisions supporting French Networks, Global Transaction Banking, International Retail Banking, Financial services, Corporate and Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Securities Services.
This VIE in Dubai is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities and apply on their platform.
The VIE will be working within the GLFI department of SG CIB in Dubai. The GLFI department is comprised of three product experts, focused on their own product for regional clients – (i) Export and Infrastructure financing, (ii) Debt Capital Markets (i.e. bonds) and (iii) Project Financing.
The VIE Will Work Only For
– Export and Infrastructure financing and Project FinancingThe office is quite diverse, exposing the VIE to an international group of people
– French, Lebanese, Pakistani, Indian, Moroccan, Tunisian, Tanzanian, English, etc…Mission
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities :
- The primary mission of the candidate will be to support the front officers in their respective businesses.
- He/She will work on external presentations (pitches, proposals, term-sheets) as well as internal documents (client mapping, strategy, internal reports).
- He/She will assist in gathering data and market intelligence across products and customers/prospects (sovereigns, corporates and financial institutions).He/She will liaise with the respective GLFI teams around the world, predominantly Paris and London;
- The candidate may also be involved in the execution process (documentation, closing, logistics, etc…) of either product
- He/She will be occasionally meeting customers or prospects on certain transactions
SKILLS SETS/ EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Corporate Finance.
You ideally have a previous experience in some financing fields ((Export Financing, Debt Capital Markets, Project Finance, etc…)
You are fluent in English and French.
You are proficient with Microsoft OfficeEvolution
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.