CMA CGM group is looking to hire a Pricing Analyst for a job based in Brazil.
ABOUT CMA CGM
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 449 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2016, they carried 15.6 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial and logistics solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 600 agencies network, the group employs 29,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseille.
The Pricing Analyst’s main mission is to execute Pricing strategy by performing pricing analysis and quotation, and providing proper pricing police communication and drive to all involved areas, and necessary reports. Through his/her performance, he/she will be contribute with the profitability of the Company in Brazil/ Regional Offices, and customer needs.
Scope of responsibilities :
- Pricing analysis;
- Evaluate pricing strategies, identifying risks and offering creative and proactive recommendations to Line;
- Provide pricing consultative support to sales team, ECSA offices and senior management;
- Monitor pricing to ensure that the objectives are achieved;
- Pricing quotation tasks;
- Push agencies to perform targets and budget, and support management in order to achieve results;
- Provide proper communication, accurate information and high quality of service to all internal customer and related areas.
SKILLS SETS/ EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Education and experience requirements :
- Degree required in Business Administration, Logistics and relates;
- Intermediary Microsoft Office + Advanced Excel;
- English (advanced) and Spanish;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with pricing.
- Problem solving profile;
- Results oriented;
- Customer focused.