Marketing Assistant (H/F)
Dans le cadre de son développement, Renault Retail Group est à la recherche d’un Marketing Assistant (H/F) en VIE pour un poste basé à Cologne / Brühl.
Attention : Cette annonce est diffusée dans le cadre d’un Job Dating qui se tiendra le jeudi 22 mars 2018 à Paris.
Dans ce cadre, merci de ne pas transmettre votre candidature à l’entreprise directement, mais uniquement en postulant via notre plateforme.
Wholly owned subsidiary of Renault Retail Group. It is Europe’s leader in cars sales activities, associated services as well as aftersales services.
Within its thirteen countries in Europe, Renault Retail Group’s mission to distribute Alliance products and services (Renault, Dacia, Nissan) directly and in a profitable manner.
The product offer covers new cars, used cars and parts. It also includes the following services: maintenance, mechanics, bodywork, speedy services (Renault Minute and Renault Minute coachwork), short-term leasing (Renault Rent), financing and brokerage.
Renault Retail Group guarantees the highest level of service quality in each of its dealerships throughout Europe. Its objective is to be ever closer to its customers and to meet their expectations expectations in order to offer services adapted to their needs.
– Support in the development, controlling, commissioning and execution of marketing activities in the classical as well as in the digital field
– Support in the coordination of local marketing activities
– Support in the management of the creative and media agencies
– Reports of the marketing activities
– Business School with focus on Marketing
– Very good knowledge in MS-Office especially in Excel
– Fluent German, English, French
– Very good organizational skills
– High level of independence, reliability, flexibility, team spirit, service understanding and commitment
– Ability to work in a team service oriented, high self-motivation, quick thinking, stress resistance
– If possible first experience due to an internship within the marketing environment
Accomodation costs are partly supported by our company, within the conditions defined by Business France.