Finance and Controlling Assistant (H/F)
Dans le cadre de son développement, Renault Retail Group est à la recherche d’un Finance Controlling Assistant (H/F) en VIE pour un poste basé à Cologne / Brühl.
Attention : Cette annonce est diffusée dans le cadre d’un Job Dating qui se tiendra le jeudi 22 mars 2018 à Paris.
Dans ce cadre, merci de ne pas transmettre votre candidature à l’entreprise directement, mais uniquement en postulant via notre plateforme.
Wholly owned subsidiary of Renault Retail Group. It is Europe’s leader in cars sales activities, associated services as well as aftersales services.
Within its thirteen countries in Europe, Renault Retail Group’s mission to distribute Alliance products and services (Renault, Dacia, Nissan) directly and in a profitable manner.
The product offer covers new cars, used cars and parts. It also includes the following services: maintenance, mechanics, bodywork, speedy services (Renault Minute and Renault Minute coachwork), short-term leasing (Renault Rent), financing and brokerage.
Renault Retail Group guarantees the highest level of service quality in each of its dealerships throughout Europe. Its objective is to be ever closer to its customers and to meet their expectations expectations in order to offer services adapted to their needs.
Assistance in monitoring the essential commercial processes of our branches
– Participation on the controlling of monthly and annual financial results
– Creation and improvement of our regular reporting standards and tools
– Preparation and execution of cost and process analyzes
Business studies with a focus on controlling, finance and accounting
– First professional experience through internships or student work in the field of controlling desirable
– Fluent German, English, French
– Very good analytical mind and a high level of self-motivation
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
– Previous experience (including internship) in this activity would be appreciated
– Enjoying work in a multinational automotive group, ability to work in a team service oriented, high self-motivation, quick thinking, stress resistance, independent working.
Accomodation costs are partly supported by our company, within the conditions defined by Business France.