CMA CGM group is looking to hire a Corporate Recruiter for a job based in the United States.
ABOUT CMA CGM
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 449 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2016, they carried 15.6 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial and logistics solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 600 agencies network, the group employs 29,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseille.
THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO
Perform full-cycle recruiting duties including sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing, extending offers and all other requirements throughout the recruiting process.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers;
- Work with hiring managers to coordinate interview appointments, feedback discussions and candidate selections;
- Prepare offers in coordination with CMA CGM pay programs;
- Must be familiar with company procedures, explaining the benefits and compensation of the position;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers;
- Serve as company liaison to candidates, presenting a positive company image. Ensure candidate is engaged throughout hiring process, fostering and positive, professionnal interview experience for candidates;
- Develop a full understanding of posted positions. Identify required skills, experience and competencies needed to develop search criteria;
- Ensure consistency across the organization relating to recruiting policies and or practices;
- Determine appropriate recruiting resources to effectively fill positions in a timely manner while promoting the company brand throughout the recruitment process;
- Actively vuilds a network of potential candidates through referrals, social media, job boards, college recruiting, networking and other creative outlets;
- Create job postings internally and externally. Develop recruiting materials and attend job/ career fairs;
- Maintain all supporting records and data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure applicant job posting system is consistent with regulatory and record-keeping requirements;
- Organize and maintain recruiting job files;
- Conduct time-sensitive on-boarding activities including pre-hire background check processes;
- Prepare materials for new hire orientation. Collect and review new hire paperwork;
- Work with hiring managers to ensure 90 day new hire onboarding process is completed;
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned.
SKILL SETS / EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associates Degree Required;
- Two years prior experience of recruitment and/or staffing in a professionnal fast-paced corporate environment;
- Knowledge in all components of full lifecycle recruiting including job descriptions, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, phone screening, relationship management and due diligence;
- Significant knowledge in social media recruiting, technology, internet sourcing, applicant tracking systems and online recruitment tools;
- Excellent computer skills, social networking and working knowledge of applicant tracking systems;
- Working knowledge of employment laws as they relate to recruiting process;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communications;
- Ability to take initiative; strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to build and nurture relationships, recruit candidates and make selection decisions;
- Proven experience of direct sourcing for talent both active and passive candidates;
- Strong negociation and closing skills with potential candidates;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all levels;
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sence of urgency;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to assess talent for the new job now and develop future needs of the business;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and remain focused under pressure (work extended hours as required);
- Professional demeanor and excellent people skills including the ability to interact well with all levels of candidates and employees within the organization;
- Understand the value of providing outstanding customer service;
- Ability to work in open environment;
- Must be available to travel to participate in job/ career fairs;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Any of the following certifications preferred : PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP.