Chief Project Manager (Systems) / System Integrator/ Interface Manager
Euro-Tech is looking for a Chief Project Manager (systems) / System Integrator / Interface Manager to assist the Project Director in the entire system works.
A PROPOS DE EURO-TECH
Née en 1990 à Vitrolles dans les Bouches-du-Rhône, Euro-Tech met à disposition de ses clients – industriels ou société d’ingénierie pétrolières – des compétences pour superviser tout ce qui concerne la construction, l’arrêt technique ou la rénovation de leurs unités. Un savoir-faire qui concerne des travaux d’électricité, d’instrumentation, de génie civil ou HSSE
Chief Project Manager (Systems) / System Integrator/ Interface Manager will assist the Project Director and/or Dy. Project Director in the entire system works. During the design phase, he will work in close coordination with Chief Experts of Traction Power Supply, 75vdc 3rd Rail, Track, S&T and Rolling Stock to review & ensure that the designs, method statement & specifications of different element of the system are compatible and that one doesn’t adversely affect the other. He will coordinate with the client where the need for change in design is felt for integration of different elements of the systems.
At the construction stage, we will monitor the entire manufacture, supply at site & installation works. At the testing & commissioning phase, he will be responsible for all testing & commissioning works and conducting trail runs.
Review & supplement the detailed project report/concept report and all design reports as available
- Providing assistance in preparation of Tender Document for procurement of system, rolling stock and depot equipment
- Review & proof checking of the detailed design and construction design
- Assisting in supervision & monitoring integration of difference elements of the systems
- Assisting in testing & commissioning of work and conduct trail runs
Minimum Qualification and computer knowledge requirement
- Should have a working
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary and geographically diverse environment.
- Should be a team player with good team building and leading skills.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Flexible during times of change
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies