Human Ressources Assistant (H/F)
Dans le cadre de son développement, Renault Retail Group est à la recherche d’un Human Ressources Assistant (H/F) en VIE pour un poste basé à Cologne / Brühl.
Wholly owned subsidiary of Renault Retail Group. It is Europe’s leader in cars sales activities, associated services as well as aftersales services.
Within its thirteen countries in Europe, Renault Retail Group’s mission to distribute Alliance products and services (Renault, Dacia, Nissan) directly and in a profitable manner.
The product offer covers new cars, used cars and parts. It also includes the following services: maintenance, mechanics, bodywork, speedy services (Renault Minute and Renault Minute coachwork), short-term leasing (Renault Rent), financing and brokerage.
Renault Retail Group guarantees the highest level of service quality in each of its dealerships throughout Europe. Its objective is to be ever closer to its customers and to meet their expectations expectations in order to offer services adapted to their needs.
Accompanying of HR projects
– Creation of statistics and reports
– Active participation in the development and optimization of personnel processes (digitization)
– Deadline monitoring (trial periods, time limits)
– Support of the HR team in recruiting events
– HR Administration
Business School with focus on Human Resources, Social sciences
– Very good knowledge in MS-Office especially in Excel
– Fluent German, English, French
– Very good organizational skills
– High level of independence, reliability, flexibility, team spirit, service understanding and commitment
– Ability to work in a team service oriented, high self-motivation, quick thinking, stress resistance
– If possible first experience due to an internship with the Human Resources area of an international company
Accomodation costs are partly supported by our company, within the conditions defined by Business France.